Steri-Strip™ Adhesive Skin Closures (Reinforced), 6 strips/envelope Size: 1/4″ x 1-1/2″ 1 Envelope, 50 Envelope/Box, 4 Box/Case
3M™ Steri-Strip™ Reinforced Skin Closure Strips is the original skin closure strip with microporous non-woven material designed to let the skin ‘breathe’ and reinforced filaments for added strength. A pressue sensitive hypoallergenic adhesive.
• Less scarring when compared to staples or sutures
• Helps improve cosmetic outcomes – Non-invasive, sterile design helps reduce scarring and the risk of infection, compared to sutures and staples, with less tissue trauma and better cosmetic outcomes.
• Easy on patients – Comfortable to wear compared to sutures. Hypoallergenic adhesive.
• Allows early staple/suture removal – Helps patients get back to their normal routine faster.
• Less expensive than skin adhesives, sutures or staples
• Fast application and easy to apply
• Steri-Strip Reinforced Skin Closures are used in the closure of lacerations, surgical incisions and following early suture/staple removal
• For use in: Emergency Department, Operating Room, clinics and physician’s offices, and same day surgery centers