Prevent re-injury and help injuries heal with Apex® Finger Splints. Our aluminum finger splint aids in the healing process by keeping your finger straight. The jammed finger splint features an open design for air circulation. Its foam padding adds comfort and absorbs shock from bumps. The Baseball Splint is designed with a cap for the finger’s front and cover for the bottom.
– Helps injuries heal and prevents re-injury. For proper healing, It’s vital to limit range and motion of injuries. Our static finger splint keeps your finger straight and provides support for proper healing.
– Bendable metal offers a custom and secure fit. Adjust the finger fracture splint to your liking. Its aluminum shell lets you bend and adjust it to meet your support needs.
– Open design allows air circulation. Closed finger splints can become uncomfortable and hot. Our finger splint guard features an open design for proper air circulation. It combines both comfort and protection to make the healing process easier.
– Foam padding adds comfort and absorbs shock. Thick foam padding makes the finger extension splint comfortable for long-term healing use. Its soft materials provide a layer of comfort while doubling as a shock absorber.
– Features a front cap and bottom cover for protection. The front cap protects the tip of your finger while its bottom cover adds support and protection. This level of security allows you to stay somewhat active while your finger heals.